Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Holiday Recount

 Walt: Create a deconstructed recount based on your holidays. 

Our class had to create a recount based on what we did on our holidays. We had to include stuff like smell, taste, feel touch and hear - the five senses. We got to choose anything we wanted to write about and we made it on a google slide and chose fonts and backgrounds! 


Reflection:
I found it hardest to decide what to do for the taste sense because it was hard to tell. 
I found it easiest to copy it from my book and to my Chromebook and add backgrounds and fonts. 
Next time I will add more detail to the taste sense and maybe choose a different memory of my holidays. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tabby,
    I really enjoyed reading your deconstructed holiday recount about your trip to the Farm and the way you used the five senses. Maybe next time you could work on proofreading and checking your spelling. Blog ya later! Ms Peters.

    ReplyDelete